Cara and Mirjam offer a coaching and training service passionate about supporting professionals and teams to live up to their full potential as individuals AND work effectively together, with understanding and respect.
From our own experience, we know that one of the most effective ways to achieve these outcomes is learning new skills for CONNECTING COMMUNICATION.
DOES YOUR TEAM WANT JUST THAT, AND YET SOME OF THE FOLLOWING APPLY
- "real conversations" are needed, yet tend to be avoided?
- team members too often work on "isolated islands"?
- differences and conflict get in the way?
- there's too much tension and stress?
- there's low morale and trust?
- intercultural challenges get in the way?
WHILE EVERY MEMBER OF YOUR TEAM LIKELY WANTS GREATER
- ease in collaboration
- work flow
- effective results
THROUGH OUR TAILORED COACHING AND TRAINING, WE SUPPORT TEAMS IN
- navigating through all kinds of differences and conflict
- getting through challenging conversations
- finding win-win agreements and outcomes
- dealing effectively with emotions at work
- listening for mutual understanding (empathy training)
- expressing with authenticity and clarity
BENEFITS FOR COMPANY
- more effective communication leads to more productivity and results- effective communication contributes positively to corporate culture. The Success and Innovativeness of the Company are a function of the fraction when the product or service is above the line and the power of the cultural firm is below the line. The better respectively the stronger the culture, the better the economic outcome of the company
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
- Up to your company requirements
START / DURATION
- according to your requirements- for duration - we recommend 2 days
- ON SITE AT YOUR COMPANY- it is possible to organize the workshop also outside the company
- participants receive a certificate of participation
- If you are interested in starting a connecting conversation with us and explore together what a tailored workshop can look for your team, please email or call us- email: firstname.lastname@example.org , or call 00420 777 057 644
- managers and leaders of all levels
- sales and service staff who communicate with clients
- employees of the human resources department, for whom effective communication is a valuable help
- all who work with people
- anyone who is part of working teams or groups
- all who wish to improve communication in order to deal with differences and conflict while allowing for humanity in the workplace
- all who want to increase their satisfaction in working and out-of-work environment
- BOOK NONVIOLENT COMMUNICATION MARSHALL B. ROSENBERGThough not required to participate in the training, if you would like to prepare beforehand, we can recommend that you read the book "Nonviolent Communication," written by the concept's founder, Marshall B. Rosenberg
REVIEW OF CARA AND MIRJAM CLIENT
Following Cara and Mirjam's training sessions, I have heard inspiring stories from my team, and I notice visible effects on the work floor. There is more friendly contact and an increased experience of being 'one team.' There is really a noticeable development and this is nice to experience. And the percentage of absenteeism has decreased since the training. People seem to come to work with more pleasure and trust now and it is a lot nicer in terms of working atmosphere. Almost everyone mentions this. Sometimes I hear a lot of laughter from the nursing post, and I enjoy that, because it never happened before. –Team Leader, GGz, the Netherlands
CARA AND MIRJAM
DO YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER QUESTION?
Kristína Macková, Founder KMACADEMY and LIFE IMPROVEMENT PIONEER from the INSIDE-OUT
- TELEFON00420 777 057 644
- CONTACT PERSONKristina Mackova
- OFFICE HOURSMONDAY - FRYDAY from 10:30 am - 5pm