THE FUTURE IS ELECTRIC.
IMPACTS AND TRENDS.
THREAT OR OPPORTUNITY?
Participants of the workshop will become acquainted with the development of e-drive and e-mobility. How the automotive and other sectors of the economy will be affected. Introduction to design of electronic drive and functions, components and characteristics of electronic drive in car. Introduction to differences between batteries, hybrid and internal combustion engines. Interaction of e-mobility with other technological trends like Smart Grids, Smart City, Digital industry 4.0, autonomous drive etc. Questions will be answered e.g. What is electromobility? Is the end of internal combustion engines over? Is electromobility a threat or an opportunity for us? How does an electric vehicle work? When will we all drive electric vehicles? Is TESLA the best?
DESIGN OF WORKSHOP
- ELECTRICAL DRIVE AND CHARACTERISTICS
- CONVERTER, DRIVE ENGINE, DRIVE BATTERY
- ELECTRIC DRIVE DESIGN / INTEGRATION IN VEHICLE
- ELECTROMOBILITY THREAT OR OPPORTUNITY
- RISKS / LEGISLATION
- E-MOBILITY MARKET POTENTIAL
- TRENDS / INNOVATIONS
- BUSINESS IMPACTS AND PERSPECTIVES OF E-Mobility in the context of society as a whole
- Management in Automotive
- TIER 1, 2..
- Service providers
- Technical engineering providers
- Fleet companies
- Human Resource Agency
- Insurances / Banks
- ŠKODA AUTO, For the members of AutoSapu, MBTech, SCaC, Czech Foundry Society, PWC
- PRAGUEOR AT YOUR PREFERRED PLACE
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
- reg. your preferences- 09:30 AM - 14:30 PM
- 222 EUR TOTAL PRICE FOR ONE PERSON.
- 10% Discount when registering 2 or more places- email us at email@example.com, we will send you a discounted invoice
OFFER FOR COMPANY
- If you are interested in a workshop in your company, send us your requests and we will contact you- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
DO YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS?
Kristína Macková, Founder KMACADEMY and
LIFE IMPROVEMENT from the INSIDE-OUT
- CONTACT PERSONKristína Macková